(See.. I told you that I didn't run, I just stood by the road side to cheers & waved the runners... can you spot me in the picture??)

After the runners were released at the starting line by Sieh Kok Chi, OCM Secretary General, I waited at the finishing area with some Selayang 10km Run forms, just helping the MPS girls.
(LLB... looked like busy... distributing the running forms..)

About 33 minutes later, the 1st runner came in & as expected, the 1st & 2nd winners were of course the Kenyan guys. 10 minutes later, all the runners returned after they completed their 10km + 0.9km + 'double hills' suffering.
me somewhere behind the finishing line arch...

The running forms I distributed finished in 20 minutes time. Later, I helped Melody Tan to distribute her Powerman Lumut forms. During the waiting, I finally met the cute Ipoh cycling/running chic, Wendy @ Intan & I approached & introduced myself. Wendy was quite surprised but she looked so exhausted but sweet. I didn't see Wendy after that as she went back straight to Ipoh. I also met a lady named Faei who has been in triathlon, duathlon & half-marathon races lately. After the Mizuno Wave Run, Bac, Z & Faei went over to the Lake Garden to run again for the Terry Fox event.
Wendy @ partly me...

I met quite a number of people who mostly said that I looked so familiar & I said "Yes, of course, I run at many races in KL & my pictures appeared in few running blogs & websites, but not as a podium finisher lah!!" Hehehehehehehehe...
The Men Open Category winners... no $$$ prize, only Mizuno vouchers...

Anyway, overall, it was a great Sunday morning, I went back right after the prize giving, with an increased ligament pain at my tarsals & metatarsals!! Damn!!

No comments:
Post a Comment