Got so much to tell the world. I conquered Putrajaya International Marathon for this year!!! Let these pictures tell the stories. Just can't describe it, I'm congratulating myself non-stop. Yes it was hot, and I suffered along the torturing route, but I finished it on time. Good enough for a below average marathoner like me!! Well done to me!! OK, finishing 3 marathons for 2006 (although finished all for 5:00++ hours), that's really unexpected out of me. Above all, thanks to all the guys who let me paced with them i.e. Alex, Uncle, Rafi, Bro Langkawi & Specky Bro. Thanks also to Bac who "allowed" me to follow behind his marvellous beautiful ass (200m away) along the way!! Hehehehehehe.. Putrajaya Marathon, hell best!!
I wanna cry!!!
Thanks to Pacemakers guys for these pictures... Sorry, I stole them from your blog.. :)



7 comments:
Congrats Anis
Congratulasi Nez
perghhh.. makin lama makin laju.. ada secret training ke?? kongsi la dgn aku :p
caya la.. congrats!
MSI: Tengkiu!!
DLD: Timakasih.. aik dah transform guna bahasa Indon skang?
Bac: Maner ade laju.. talking pace aje.. all way long aku dok bersembang.. hahahaha..
weiii...tahniah..!!!!
Pweeeettt.. Tak cukup kaki, nak ligan nko. Tahon depan sub-5 plak!
TT: tengkiu.. bila nak join buat marathon? jom ler test kaki.. :)
H: sub-5 orait, dgn syarat aku lari ikut blakang nko.. bole kot?
Post a Comment