BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Wednesday, 22 March 2006

Wild & Mild...

I met Sandra for the first time at AXN Challenge last year during the flying fox and canoe discipline at the lakeside. We both struggle in the heavy rain to complete the task given to us. Me with my all-ladies' team and she's with her mixed-team. Observing her style, she's one of a kind that represent the wild & tough galnextdoor. I admire her warm personality, firm attitude and friendly manner despite being a very experienced personnel of an outdoor training company. Sandra informed me of a race that she'll be organizing in 2006. Time ran so fast and it has now come to what I've been waiting for, the Langkawi Wilderness Challenge 2006. Sweet Sandra, I'm coming to Langkawi just for you!!!

No comments: