Tuesday, 21 March 2006
Missing you forever...
Monday, 20th March, 2.30am... received a shocking phone call with a shocking sad news.. my beloved "Kak" passed away due to 'Acute Myocardial Infarction'... I just couldn't believe what I heard... asking the caller almost 10 times... my body felt so weak but later gathered all my energy & packed my things & zoom the hi-way in the wee hours... The morning was so peaceful, as peaceful as "Kak's face" like she's still sleeping with her smile on. You're so beautiful "Kak", so does your heart. I just can't let you go b'coz it's you that I'm gonna miss for the rest of my life, your gentleness, your motherly attitude, your laughter, your tears, your nice comforting gentle words when I'm down, your cooking, your sweet-singing voice, your perfume, your everything "Kak", but most of all, your presence. How could I forget you?? But God loves you the most... Kak, please visit me in my dreams... I love you, Kak.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Purp, I am so sorry to hear this... be strong ok?
Innalillah...takziah purp...
thank you guys..
This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»
Post a Comment