BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Thursday, 23 March 2006

Racing bike vs Big bike..

At times, I wonder if I can ride on this machine...
I've never tried before, even don't know how to be a pillion or behave like one. The last time I ever remembered was, tried to ride my dad's motorbike (while he was sleeping) with my sister, and we ended up in the drain. Blame both of us, we didn't attend any proper classes, just tried our stupid theory after observing how Abah did it everyday. And after that, I surrendered, no motorbiking, only bicycle. Till now, I envy all the students riding their motorbikes to school, because during my time, I only rode my bicycle 8km x 4 trips to-&-fro home-school-home-school-home (that's my cycling training in those days). Well, looking at my friends's bike, I think I'm gonna get one of these (provided I've extra-extra-extra $$$ & follow him & his friends to anywhere, the furthest I could go. I'm so stuck with all these stupid work & some stupid matters. I just wanna be a happy person again & I just wanna venture something new & interesting & out-of-the-world craziness. "Have big bike will travel!!" Don't you think so?? :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

fullamaakkk...ini kalau terbalik la..mampuih aku nak angkat sorang2...

Anonymous said...

tt: that's why riding on big bike can also be considered as sport!! to test your arm, hand, leg & knee muscle, so does your mental strength... :)

Anonymous said...

sbb tuu laa kalau dah ada super bike ni...kena laa carik aweksi...nnt kalau terbalik takde laa kena angkat sorang2...hehehe

Anonymous said...

tt.. itu jatuh saja2 buat ke btol2 jatuh?? :)

~purp~

Anonymous said...

That's why they call it 'sportsbiking' coz it's a sport too!... so far i've never fell or crash from riding my big bike....hopefully i won't ever!! imagine at riding 260kmh at plus or karak highway and suddenly booommm!!! ouchhh.. even my full leather suit won't keep me alive...why do it then? just for the sake of fun and some adrenalin rush riding at high speed...and leave all your problems behind for a while....heheh

~bigbiker~

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

my BIGBIKER guy!! thx for droppin' by.. u look gorgeous in this pix!! ur sportsbiking is really amazing.. i salute u lah!!