Sunday, 26 March 2006
Another long weekend...
Weekends is boring unless there's a race waiting for me. And I don't look forward for weekdays too as it's KILLING me... Anyway, managed to grab this "Maria Sharapova's dress" at One Utama as it's on sale. This dress boosted some tennis spirit in me. So, Sunday after my brick training in the morning (doing it for the sake of MMDS which is just around the corner of April), took my tennis racket & spent 2 hours after lunch, on the tennis court, in my new Sharapova's dress. The weather was good and the game & the sweat made my day. I felt so 'Sharapova'. I felt good!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Tak nak le gambo sharapova...nak le nengok gambo tuan rumah dlm baju sharapova...
hahahaa... as usual.. d camera-shy one lah.. nd to send d papparazzi to get one!! sorry..
Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»
Post a Comment