BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Friday, 15 June 2007

A year ago..

May till June last year, I still have my 'Abah' beside me. Father's Day 2006 was so-called celebrated by having a small 'majlis doa selamat' & makan2 session, with his presence at my brother's home. We were all so happy during the get-together as our father stayed for a month in KL, with all his 'anak-cucu' around. Before that, the most he stayed was only for 3 days. We only realised later, that 1-month stay in KL was his last moment with all of us 8 siblings. (I'm in tears while typing this... sob sob...) My father passed away peacefully in July. And this year, I know I'll be the saddest person on earth. I'll be crying a lot on Sunday, on Father's Day.


I just missed my father so much.
:(

3 comments:

Demang said...

I remember when abah received VIP treatment at KLT revolving restaurant.
you told me the story.
kita serupa. dua2 anak yatim.

now we focus on mak.

Anonymous said...

Cous - hope you were strong on Sunday. This was my first Father's day without my abah as well. I focused on the good times we had and honored him by understanding the struggles he had and forgiving him for some of the heartaches that I am sure he didn't intend to do. Keep your dad's memories alive....

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

Demang Lebar Daun : I was the most happiest person & proud to entertain him that day... :(

Cous : Yeah I did, by looking at all his pictures that I still keep & read Yaasin for him.. For arwah Abah Din, I could still remember when he brought you, me & my sis for jln2 & satay treat when we're small.. I really enjoyed myself but was shy to say so.. My Allah bless both our Abah..