On earth, there are wonders and places of pure breathtaking beauty that is rich, colourful and mesmerising waiting for us..
This place is simply one of a kind.. me wanna go there.. its awesome!!
But where is this?? :)
Monday, 11 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Cous - I think I know where this place is.... it's in the Maldives Island......
Cous : that's what I've been thinking too.. it's a wonderful place i'm sure..
Cous - I am sure it is nice. The closest place that I call heaven on earth is Hawaii. It is truly a world of its own. I've only been to the islands of Maui and Lanai. We are going to Oahu in two and a half weeks and we can't wait. We dream about Hawaii being our retirement destination but it is too expensive. Kalau ada rezeki we will end up there and you can come for a visit as it is half way between KL and NYC. Insyaallah.....
Post a Comment