
It's about 6 weeks more towards Penang Bridge International Marathon!!! And I'm supposed to be prepared by 21 weeks ahead if my target is to achieve sub 5hrs beating my KLIM'06 timing. Can I do it this time? OK, OK, OK... I'm without a marathon coach this time. My coach has 'betrayed' & given up on me I guess... life has to go on with marathon in my mind. Given some good tips & advice by Emilia, Shaharudin & Supermaniam; these great runners have proven their achievement thru their personal best time, I've no doubt about myself doing it. I'll just give my best shot, do whatever I could. By hook or by crook, I'm gonna make it a sweet success. Therefore, dear sexy legs of mine, I'm sorry, we've gotta train harder as the time is running short. I love you...

1 comment:
hey, this is Sarrah from the Philippines. I saw your blog and maybe you could help me or give me few pointers on how to train for marathon. I haven't yet engaged in a marathon but I'm planning to join one this coming July. I started jogging but my 30 minute in the tracks would give me sore legs the next day I can't hardly move. Please, can you help me? Thanks.
Post a Comment