
Abah,
Any man can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a DAD.. I totally agree with that coz I know I've never told you how proud I've always been to have you as my father, my teacher, my friend. I still remember those days when we played badminton together & you taught me how to do the 'smash hit' although you always made me picked up the shuttlecocks all over the places everytime you smashed me!! And with those badminton skills you showed & taught me, I represented my school, my college & my workplace...

Abah, you don't talk much but I know you care for me & you love me a lot. I'm sorry if I'm not the best daughter on earth to make you proud, but believe me Abah, I love you more than anything. I just wanna make you happy Abah, in any way I could. I just couldn't bear to see you in pain at the hospital's bed few times ago. I love you too much.

Abah, I'm happy that we went out together yesterday & I'm so happy to see you smile. Abah, I need your blessing in whatever I do in my life.

Happy Fathers' Day Abah, I love you always, forever & ever, with all my heart...

To all proud fathers in the world, I'm wishing you Happy Fathers' Day too dudes!!! A quote to ponder...

No comments:
Post a Comment