
Ran my 2nd PJ Half Marathon yesterday... a sureal running-sleeping... neway, enjoyed my solitaire run all way through.. met few familiar faces i.e. Shaharudin, Supermaniam, Zailan, Zulazlan, Rosliza (not running, manning the Powerbar booth), kakak FTAAA, Tey & few others... went back early right after race, didn't wait for the lucky draw although my 'basic' instinct says I'm gonna win the grand lucky draw prize for the day... :)

Out of the 2:15hrs cut-off time, I clocked 2:25hrs.. this time I blamed myself for not training hard enough; for only running at good speed & pace for the 1st 10km (I did pretty well fast at 55mins) but didn't push real hard & hit the wall for the last 11km. But I blamed the world cup matches the night before which was so irresistable!!!! heheheheheheh...

Overall, it was a good day, good run, good timing prior no training of long run for 2 weeks, giving myself 8 out of 10 lah!! Who else to motivate me except myself...

As usual, everybody's comments for PJ Half Marathon... the meanest, toughest, boldest, dangerous race in Malaysia plus the stingy organizer!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment