Yes Yes Yes!!!
It's gonna be 3 days off from the office aircond..
no working, only training...
Not joining NB15km this sunday, but will run next sun 29/5..
Larian Bersama Bomba 2005..
got $$$, medals & certificates... good motivators..
Look forward for at least 4 x 10km runs before the next MMDS3 JB.
only have the chances to kick my pedal over the weekends..
never mind, that's all the days i can afford for the time being.
SACRIFICE is a big word & big responsible too.
No work means no makan...
but no training also not good if want to keep in good shape & form.
So, gotta be balance in everything I do.
Dear me, don't be worry, as long as I'm happy doing it & it makes me healthy,
I'll never stop doing it.
Cheers!!!
Friday, 20 May 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment