
I sms-ed my brothers & my sisters today ~ 2nd November 2007...
I even called my mom...
to remind them that today is my late father's birthday...
b'coz we will normally call him to wish him...
Few of my friends celebrated their happy day today..
Wishing you guys a very Happy Birthday...
I'm happy for you..
And I'm a bit sad today...
very very...
forgive me for being emotional today..
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............

5 comments:
bile nak masuk larian?
weekend ni ade competition, trailblazer, powerman, nusajaya..yg mane satu masuk?
saiful,
dah lama gua tak training ler...
open hse almost tiap2 hari...
gua sdg menggemukkan diri nih...
maybe early december kot baru nak start semula..
hey, gud luck if you're in the trailblazer or powerman ye..
take care..
Cous - it's good to hear that you are keeping Pak Ee memories alive. Celebrate his life and all the great things he had done..... love to all.
purp, tumpang lalu sat..dah lama tak singgah sini...
73 de 9W2LPP
hi guys!!
thanks for your comments..
sorry for being sooooooooooo quiet..
am busy with so many things..
i'll update soonest possible k..
take care!!
Post a Comment