Part I...
My favourite month - October - is over..
It's already on the 19th day of Syawal 1428...
I've been eating non-stop & now I'm beyond my usual weight...
I've achieved my target of 53kg... hehehehe..
My Hari Raya Aidilfitri story was a simple one...
A simple, sad yet cheerful celebration with all my family & relatives in Taiping.
The best part was right after the "Solat Sunat Aidilfitri" at Masjid Tekah, and just a few steps away next to the mosque is my father's grave. Felt like he was there with all the jemaah. Only God knows how I missed him so much right now. This is my 2nd Hari Raya Aidilfitri without him around. Still felt awkward when I could only 'salam' & hugged my mom without Abah to complete the family.
So, during the 1st till 3rd day of Hari Raya Aidilfitri in Taiping, I just eat & eat & eat. It was always the beautiful sunrise behind Bukit Larut in the morning but it was raining cats & dogs later in the afternoon. Knowing Taiping as the highest rating for the most rainfall in Malaysia but no flood problem, I'm so used to that.
Back to work & more Hari Raya celebrations with all the Open House concept, i gain more weight. That's the way I like it, ahak ahak.
Part II...
The most famous Malaysian is back to earth & to the country. I feel happy & also sad for him. Happy because of his great achievement but sad because his beloved brother passed away. Anyway, I also feel sorry for whoever talked bad about our Malaysian Astronaut. The jealousy for not being selected, jealous because they're just an Astro-Not instead of Astronaut. I read all the stupid slander emails about Dr Sheikh Muszaphar but I just couldn't be bothered at all. May his late brother rest in peace & may Dr Sheikh Muszaphar stay cool always.
Part III...
I'm very the busy like a bee with the office work, involved with all the events & activities organized by the company, I really got no time for running or cycling at all. Have to say goodbye to Powerman Lumut & JB-Singapore 2nd Link Marathon on 11th November. Me no train, so no race. Me lately, just once in a while managed to jump into the swimming pool. Towards the end of the year, the company is so busy negotiating & working out on few programmes waiting in line i.e. Treasure Hunt, Explorace, outing trip & family day, Pesta Penang, Majlis Qurban, Mass Aerobic Meet, KL International Film Festival, Towerthon, New Year Eve celebration & many many more. One of the most important thing is ~ I'll be promoted soon!! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Part IV...
I'm looking forward for the Malaysian Independence Tennis Festival for the Malaysia Open ATP Challenge especially the "Clash of Times" matches between Roger Federer vs Pete Sampras & Rafael Nadal vs Richard Gasquet on this coming November 17-25. YAYYYYYY!!! Check it out!!
Part V...
Last but not least... no matter what, life has to go on, so hang on, think positive & keep on smiling...
:)
Wednesday, 31 October 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Itu 53kg... berat ideal ker? hehehee.. Tumpang gumbira dengaq last para part III - Boleh belanja kuih pau stesen retapi kot...
Post a Comment