BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Monday, 6 October 2008

Where do I begin??

I've lost count & lost track when was the last time I participated in a road race. I think it's been quite sometime now... just can't remember when was that. I'm supposed to be in Kota Kinabalu right now for the Borneo Marathon this Sunday, but it's just impossible now. Lack of training will make things worse. So, have to skip that marathon again. I still want to run another marathon, but I'm not well prepared. Let's set a target... KLIM 2009 should be fine, an ample time of 5 months to go... which also means that'll be my 3rd KL Marathon attempt. Gotta see things positively as always...


Saturday 11th, I'll be flying to Alor Star & returning on Sunday 12th.... official basis... meaning got work to do. Actually, on Saturday, I'm supposed to attend the schools's reunion dinner, but I just couldn't make it. Sad. The guys from this school are always famous being "part-time students & full-time rugby players!!". if I could, who knows, by attending that dinner, I could still bump into my childhood sweetheart again!!!! Hahahahahahaha.... Don't dream lah!!! He will never ever knew that he was my idol & will never do... About the dinner, hmmmmmmmm, I still couldn't decide... the guys are waiting eagerly for my presence... they just wanted to see if I'm still the small size me or the big fat me... let them keep on guessing... maybe forever... :)



Yesterday, I saw that my weight has dropped tremendously from 55kg to only 51kg... Oh no.. that's not a good sign!!! I will be back to my 55kg & maintain to that... A year ago I was 45kg (that's for 10 years!!).. I love being a bit fleshy nowadays & wear size L as I'm so used to wear size S... I just wanna look like a "bodybuilder" lah... if someone said to me, "hey, u've put on weight a lot since the last time i saw u"... wow, I feel good!!!

mmmuuuaaaahhhh...

2 comments:

aharis said...

Oh! KE.. wife+ipar2 aku pon KE, tapi depa tak pon. Dgr cerita.. meriah dinner tuh!...tumpang tgk signboard ajer @Tpg.

Usually what d u expect when attending reunion dinner?

PURPLE.EYEZ said...

aku tak dpt pi.. tapi aku sub-committee.. takdak rezeki.. i don't expect anything... just to meet old frens & to have a good laugh & to rekindle those good memories..........