BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Saturday, 27 September 2008

From the bottom of my heart...

Dearest all....


May this Aidilfitri brings YOU all the blessing, happiness, joy & love for YOU & your loved ones. Forgive me for all my wrongdoings & mistakes I did or words I said that might have offended YOU in any way.. I'm just a human being, hence not perfect...

YOU've painted colours into of my life & I thank YOU for all your kindness & joy YOU brought into my world... It's OK if YOU have forgotten about me or don't reply my emails or ignore me or don't sms or call or say Hello to me in the Facebook or Friendster or spam my emails, as I still forgive YOU in any way...

Remember this, I always think of YOU and love YOU as always... May Allah s.w.t. bless YOU & your family...

If YOU're in Taiping, Perak, please call me or come over to my house to celebrate this Aidilfitri with my family... Will be preparing lemang, ketupat, rendang tok, nasi tomato, ayam masak merah, dodol & pineapple tart!!!

Salam Aidilfitri from yours truly....

No comments: