BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Sunday, 31 August 2008

My Fear Factor...

Aung San Suu Kyi:
Fear is not the natural state of civilized people.

Bonaro W. Overstreet:
Perhaps the most important thing we can undertake toward the reduction of fear is to make it easier for people to accept themselves, to like themselves.

Dorothy Thompson:
The most destructive element in the human mind is fear. Fear creates aggressiveness.

Eleanor Roosevelt:
You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.

Marie Curie:
Nothing in life is to be feared. It is only to be understood.

Robert Louis Stevenson:
Keep your fears to yourself, but share your inspiration with others.

And the lists of all the quotations go on and on and on...

My fear... i tried to find the strength & challenge myself...
I did something crazy recently & I broke my own record!!!
This was what I did.......




I'm no longer fear of the sight (or a photo) of a ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......
:)

No comments: