H.E.L.L.O.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone home???? Felt like, it's been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo long since the last time I wrote an entry.. Yes, I'm still alive, bouncing & kicking around. I've been so 'committed' with the office workload & enjoy doing it... No time to tease around. I have also forgotten about my running & road races. Never mind, I've had enough of running & playing on the field since my primary schooldays, secondary, up to college days.. and in fact, along the way, in whatever companies I've worked with, you just name it, I've been the loyal participant in all the sports events & I've never stopped doing it.
OK, now, for the last week of July till the 1st week of August, I've been away, because of this one... the group company's sports carnival. To cut the stories short, our team was the beach netball champion & I've contributed some final points thru the final event - jogathon, I won 2nd and those points made the whole team a CHAMPION among the 14 teams.. We celebrated the fiesta happily & joyfully... I love those moments!! Some pictures to tell you about it.. Will show you more next time...
WE ARE THE CHAMPION...
Wednesday, 5 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment