BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Sunday, 13 November 2005

Into the groove...



Participated in my 1st triathlon race today although in the team category. I just wanna get the "feel" of it. Anyway, what else can I say at the finishing line when the organizer put on the "silver medals" on me... of course I'm proud of myself. Don't ask me why... So, now, from today onwards, I can declare myself as a "Triathlete"!!! Hehehehehehehe... why not??
Guys, see me more in the next races ok.. I'll explore!!!
Thank you Mr Chan Chee Seng!!!
Thank you to my triathlete idolz for being an "inspiration"...
Thank you to fellow triathletes who've given me the 'encouragement, spirit N challenge'...
Thank you to my team member for the 'instant' YES to join me...
Thank you to myself for the stubbornezz...
Thank you to my darling dear!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»