BACK TO NATURE

BACK TO NATURE
Green green grass of home

Life is shaped by your thoughts, therefore.....

Thursday, 6 January 2005

Goodbye 2004.. Welcome 2005..

Dear 2004........... for the past twelve months, u & I have travelled down the same memory lane together. We've had our share of heartaches, our times of verbal battles. But no matter who tried to break us, we stayed together without a doubt. But the time has come, let's say goodbye, like we said hello. I will think of you fondly. 2005 has arrived in my life. Don't be hurt by that. It's better this way. I have to move on & life has to go on. We just can't turn back the clock. The past remains a simple faded memory. I've learned a lot from this year long relationship. I believe it's made me a better person for the future. I'll look back on you now and again please don't cry. We'll both be ok. I promise. Goodbye 2004.... I'm gonna miss you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»